Monday, January 11, 2010
Where have I been for the last four days?
Well, the truth is I have been working on college applications, organizing books to take back to L.A and trying to decide what linens matched up to my new apartment windows (based on the three photographs I have seen anyway). I have been planning my return to college life and all that comes with it. I have been going through boxes of old pictures and ancient mail and burning accordingly. I have resigned myself to minimize the flair and just pack the basics for my first own place since, well ever. As a serial managamist, I have always been on one side of the bed and a partner, a parent, a permanent fixture in a temporary life construction. I have never selected the perfect mugs and dishes for my own 500 square foot studio. It is liberating to say the least, liberating and exciting, and a little scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment