Day two 2010. I slept late today, on the inside of the window gray. Dull sunshine streaming through drippy paper mache' strips of Seattle's gloomy new year weekend. I am new to the "blog-mind quips"
and having followed a friend's sunny California beach bum blog this past year, I have assimilated some ideas for beachfront living. Blogs on the best sunblock and glare-free paperbacks for beach-reading, were not really what I had in mind for my dear readers. I am thinking more of just an update of sixty words or so, at least once every day rain or shine (from my lap top in Seattle) or shine and shine (in my new place in L.A.) I make no promises, I tell no lies. I am posting for the sake of posting, and that is really all of it. I am finding new ways to invest the hours of my thirty-seventh year, and surely, I am open to any of your suggestions. Ask us anything, we will respond accordingly. This is the anthem of the rooftop writers.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
ahhh, Vermouth Bianco.
Labels:
answers,
beach bum,
blog,
clouds,
gray,
L.A.,
Paper mache',
paperbacks,
questions,
rooftop writers,
Seattle,
sixty words,
sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment