Friday, January 1, 2010
2009:No repeats
Well, that was 2009. A year of new beginnings, connecting with old friends and classmates on face book, after my second marriage ending and the close of custodial modifications that would chill the blood of the undead, while providing a catalytic return to my inner voice. I took the metro link to a second life-altering relationship and after eight months of grueling dietary fluctuations, a failed vege-girl returns to her Ann Taylor slim boot 4 jeans. A meet-up here, a break-up there, a stray cat. I am still learning life and how to live it, come five more months, I will be thirty-seven. I am proud to be back in college after 16 years, and by the time the earth shakes the Mayan Calender a little over a thousand days: I will have fulfilled my girlhood dream of my Masters in Writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment